Jackson Center, PA, January 4, 2021
Greetings From The CEO And Staff At Halberd Corporation!
First of all I want to wish all of our shareholders and constituents a Very Healthy, Happy and Prosperous New Year!
A LOOK BACK
I have been working since May at Halberd and have assembled a talented team of technical and business leaders and set the direction for research and development of preventative, diagnostic and therapeutics against the Covid-19 pandemic. Some of our major accomplishments include:
- Recruited the “Best-of-the-Best” personnel we could obtain to join Halberd Corporation. And we continue to add an impressive array of accomplished and committed persons. Their experience and dedication to bringing the technology to market allowed us to hit the ground running.
- Secured license to two issued patents on an extracorporeal treatment process.
- Established Covid-19 as our first clinical target for extracorporeal patent application resulting in the filing of six provisional patent applications, to which Halberd holds exclusive worldwide rights.
- Commenced our research partnership with Arizona State University on September 1, 2020.
- Developed two unique, patent-pending monoclonal antibodies that have proven to have high affinity and binding to SARS-CoV-2 disease antigens especially against the Spike Protein of the virion, Felder-Halberd Monoclonal Antibody1TM (FH-1TM).
- Developed a unique patent pending fluorescent antibody to be used in rapid results Covid-19 diagnostic tests.
- Halberd Corporation’s commitment to COVID-19 Research and Development (R&D) has led to a strengthening of our investors’ confidence in the company, resulting in stock price increases of almost 800%. The stock has experienced an almost 10-fold increase in quarterly trading volume since Q1-2020.
A LOOK FORWARD
As we look ahead to 2021, our plans will continue to initially focus on development of antibodies and devices for the prevention, detection and treatment of Covid-19 including:
- Complete laboratory and animal testing of our unique SARS-CoV-2 antibodies and determine their applicability toward:
- A Coronavirus disease Preventative in the form of a nasal spray as a potential alternative to a vaccine!!!
- A convenient and non-invasive rapid and accurate Covid-19 Diagnostic test;
- An effective Covid-19 Therapeutic utilizing Halberd’s patented extracorporeal technology.
- File additional patent applications on our unique SARS-CoV-2 spike protein antibodies and their implementation.
- Develop our patent-pending extracorporeal radio frequency disease antigen eradication process.
- Develop a convenient home-use Covid-19 rapid detection test kit.
- Continue discussions with other companies possessing synergistic products and technologies to expedite time-to-market of Halberd’s products/processes.
- Continue studies to investigate commercial potential for Halberd’s intellectual property.
- Continue to explore other potential applications for Halberd’s patented extracorporeal technology, such as viral, bacterial and fungal infections with high morbidity and mortality, as well as autoimmune diseases and some types of cancer. In addition, we have ongoing projects in the field of neuropsychiatry, such as treatments for PSTD and major depression among other diseases of high prevalence worldwide.
In summary, the Halberd team has delivered outstanding progress in 2020 and our strategy going forward is sound and will lead to success for the company and our stockholders.
We recognize the importance of developing relationships with large, established biomedical firms in order to expedite FDA certification, manufacture and distribution of Halberd developed products.
We look forward to a healthy, happy and prosperous 2021 for all.
William A. Hartman
Chairman, President & CEO
About Halberd Corporation.
Halberd Corporation. (OTC-PINK:HALB), is a publicly traded company on the OTC Market, and is in full compliance with OTC Market reporting requirements. Halberd’s Articles of Incorporation prohibit the company from issuance of convertible debt which would result in dilution. See the company’s Articles of Incorporation here.
The company holds the exclusive rights to the COVID-19 extracorporeal treatment technology provisional patent applications: “Method for Treating and Curing Covid-19 Infection;” “Method for Treating COVID-19 Inflammatory Cytokine Storm for the Reduction of Morbidity and Mortality in COVID-19 Patients;” “Method for Treating and Curing COVID-19 Infection by Utilizing a Laser to Eradicate the Virus,” and, “Nasal Spray To Prevent The Transmission Of Covid-19 Between Humans,” “Nasal Spray to Prevent the Transmission of Covid-19,” and “Method For Treating And Curing Covid-19 Infection By Utilizing Radiofrequency Extracorporeally To Eradicate The Virus.” Halberd also holds the exclusive rights to the underlying granted U.S. Patent 9,216,386 and U.S. Patent 8,758,287.
Safe Harbor Notice
Certain statements contained herein are “forward-looking statements” (as defined in the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995). The Companies caution that statements, and assumptions made in this news release constitute forward-looking statements and makes no guarantee of future performance. Forward-looking statements are based on estimates and opinions of management at the time statements are made. These statements may address issues that involve significant risks, uncertainties, estimates made by management. Actual results could differ materially from current projections or implied results. The Companies undertake no obligation to revise these statements following the date of this news release.
Investor caution/added risk for investors in companies claiming involvement in COVID-19 initiatives –
On April 8, 2020, SEC Chairman Jay Clayton and William Hinman, the Director of the Division of Corporation Finance, issued a joint public statement on the importance of disclosure during the COVID-19 crisis.
The SEC and Self-Regulatory Organizations are targeting public companies that claim to have products, treatment or other strategies with regard to COVID-19.
The ultimate impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on the Company’s operations is unknown and will depend on future developments, which are highly uncertain and cannot be predicted with confidence, including the duration of the COVID-19 outbreak. Additionally, new information may emerge concerning the severity of the COVID-19 pandemic, and any additional preventative and protective actions that governments, or the Company, may direct, which may result in an extended period of continued business disruption, reduced customer traffic and reduced operations. Any resulting financial impact cannot be reasonably estimated at this time.
We further caution investors that our primary focus and goal is to battle this pandemic for the good of the world. As such, it is possible that we may find it necessary to make disclosures which are consistent with that goal, but which may be adverse to the pecuniary interests of the Company and of its shareholders.